Other Elements for Consideration
- Different group arrangements (groups, pairs, frontal)
- feedback for students' work
- Sequencing and transitions between different activities.
- Homework: What and how to check?
- Backup plan or extra activity - this is very important; otherwise known as a SOS kit!
.Read more at Suite101: Checklist for a Lesson Plan: Tips for Planning an Entire Unit or Groups of Lessons | Suite101.com http://doritsasson.suite101.com/checklist-for-a-lesson-plan-a23249#ixzz1YuZME7sn