Welcome!

This blog is aimed at professionals and learners who seek excellence and are tireless in learning more and more... Here you will find classroom management tips, teacher development issues, a myriad of class activities to enhance your lesson plan and useful vocabulary tips. Many thanks for your visit!!



sábado, 28 de outubro de 2017

Creepy sound effects for your Halloween lessons

This week I was preparing my lessons and I found two apps with Halloween sound effects. It is very simple to use. You just have to click on the sound you want. There is a list of various creepy sounds. My students had a lot of fun. I used for story telling and my students were in charge of the creepy sounds. I highly recommend them. You can see the names the ones I chose below.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário