Welcome!

This blog is aimed at professionals and learners who seek excellence and are tireless in learning more and more... Here you will find classroom management tips, teacher development issues, a myriad of class activities to enhance your lesson plan and useful vocabulary tips. Many thanks for your visit!!



domingo, 23 de setembro de 2018

The Benefits of a bilingual brain

Hi fellow teachers and students,

I am really into watching TED talks as much as I can and I try to use them with my students too....it goes without saying that it is necessary to see how age and level appropriate they are.
The TED talk, I will recommend is very appropriate for all students striving in the field to speak a second language. With beginners, you may use subtitles. Cheers for all bilinguals!
https://youtu.be/MMmOLN5zBLY


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário